Are you in the STEM domain? Partner with us!
Minorities in STEM_Research Triangle Park (MiS_RTP) needs your support. With your support, we can engage the movement differently. Please read our partnership agreement.
- We can open dialog with diverse communities
- We can expose young people to your organization
- We can research and create entrepreneurial opportunities
- We can advance diversity, equality, and inclusion where it does not exist
- We can collect and share research data in STEM discipline with regard to race and gender
- We can promote distinct and fair thought discussion for our populations
- We can keep girls in STEM
- We can resolve the issue of pay inequity between genders
Donate to Minorities in STEM
For our work, we will have many needs. With your in-kind donations of space and support for chapter meetings, computers and software licenses, advising, and membership support, we are only limited by our imagination. We offer you in return a committed partnership of a shared vision to eradicate the scourage of inequality where we find it, to advance ideas of STEM and its emerging future to all who interested, and a chapter dedicated to entrpreneurial and innovative for its members, partners, and our community.